Life can get pretty frenetic these days, and it’s especially stressful out on the roads. So what better way to show your care this Christmas than a useful gift that looks out for your loved ones while they are driving.
GPS units have certainly gained popularity over the last decade or so and they are undeniably handy to have, but what about for those of us who are a little technologically challenged or are simply overwhelmed by the complexity of some of these devices.
Navman have taken that into consideration with the design of the EZY350LMT and packed in all of the essential features you need in a GPS device as well as elements that make the drive much simpler for the directionally challenged (like me) without complicating the use of the device.
The Navman range is packed full of fantastic features but for those who are a little less tech savvy there’s no need to fear because the Navman EZY350LMT has been designed with classic simplicity at its core.
A simple and intuitive menu makes the navigation features easily accessible to make life easier on the roads. The premium safety alerts on this device include spoken alerts for school zones, red light and speed cameras.
Let’s have a look at some of the features of the EZY350LMT.
- Generous 5″ touchscreen
- Smart Find Keyword Search means you don’t need the full address to search, you can simply type in what you know, for example ‘Westfield Marion’
- 3D Junction Views provide an image of the intersection or ramp with arrows to guide you, helping make sure you’re in the correct lane to get where you want to go.
- Bluetooth Handsfree connects your phone to your Navman, allowing you to avoid using your mobile while driving.
- Live Traffic Updates allow you to dodge frustrating traffic delays with free live updates on accidents, roadworks and slow moving traffic conditions every few seconds. The updates are sourced by SUNA from credible sources around the country. ETA is updated as required and if there’s one available you can choose to re-route.
- Free Lifetime Australia and New Zealand Maps including Safety Alerts give you up-to-date-information with no more to pay.
- Spoken Safety Alerts will tell you of school zones, speed, red light and combined cameras with a spoken prompt instead of just a beep.
- Fuel Type Search will help you find the closest petrol station for the type of fuel you need.
- Driver Fatigue Warnings to remind you to stop every two hours, and keep you alert.
- Digital Logbook to record your driving kilometres, which is ultra handy for learner drivers and at tax time.
- Australia and New Zealand Maps
I think my favourite feature is the Landmark Guidance that gives specific markers, instead of just saying turn right in 200m it will tell you to (for example) turn right in 200m at the service station onto Magill Rd. That is the type of direction I need, it gives me a distance as well as telling me what to look for on the corner. I love it, no more slowing way too early or braking too hard.
My blurb went missing… so now I have to bring you a new one. One that is a little broader too.
I devour books, vampires and supernatural creatures are my genre of choice but over the past couple of years I have broadened my horizons considerably.
I inhale music, hair metal that satisfies my inner bogan is where my musical passion lies, but again I’ve been exposed to lots of different music I wouldn’t normally listen to and have broadened those horizons also.
In a nutshell – I love to write! I love interacting with a diverse range of artists to bring you interviews.
Perhaps we were perfect before – I LOVE WORDS! Reading, writing, speaking, listening – if it’s got words I’m there!